posted Apr 30, 2013, 10:42 AM by Admin One
updated May 2, 2013, 11:48 AM by Andrew Manzo
We service and work with all digital products, so invest wisely in your practice and talk to us first!
LET'S TALK DIGITALDental software is one of the most important business purchases you will ever make. It can literally make or break your practice. Consult with us before you talk to any software representatives, because:
- All software is not created equal. All digital radiography systems are not created equal. If you choose your software based only on information from a representative, it may not be compatible with the rest of your system.
- We work for you, not for a software vendor. Our unbiased recommendations and support help you select the most efficient and functional product for your dental practice.
- We measure success by your successful integration and enhanced productivity. Your business is our business.
MONITOR MOUNTING TO ENHANCE PATIENT VIEWING OF DIGITAL IMAGING Hitec-Med offer's an extensive array of products to ensure that your practice is functional, ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing. Have you considered the convenience of state-of-the-art touch screen monitors or multiple monitor solutions? In Alhambra, CA, You can streamline your practice with one monitor dedicated for chart inputs and another for displaying the patient's latest digital x-ray or intraoral image. We can mount LCD monitors almost anywhere in your dental office, including dental chair arms, light tracks, desks and walls.
What can we do for YOU?
- Install and upgrade your system, with the convenience of on-site service
- Facilitate your software and hardware training
- Keep your system running smoothly with comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Coordinate your startup or expansion projects – let us consult with your general contractor, dental supplier and design teams, electrician, carpenter, etc., to ensure proper placement and installation of your system
With Hitec-Med's unmatched expertise and dedication to excellence,
you can rely on us to surpass your expectations now and in the future.
The Smallest Dental PC around! - The NUC is just 4"x4"x2" and packed with the latest technology and features
At Hitec-Med, we understand the demand for business-class computing devices are always changing. We are pleased to introduce the Nobilis® NUC, a glimpse of what lies ahead for mini desktop computing. This compact design features 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor, Intel HD 4000 graphics and supports a variety of design applications, making it possible to power everything from digital signage to portable kiosks. Despite fitting comfortably in the palm of your hand, the NUC sports impressive computing performance. In addition to supporting up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, the multicore processor and graphics provide easy navigation between applications and simplifies multitasking with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology. Other features include:
Intel technology combined with Hitec-Med's build-to-order flexibility ensures the NUC can be customized to meet the unique needs and requirements of your customers. We take our computing devices seriously and back our products with great service, support and price.
- Dual HDMI connectors support up to two digital displays with digital audio
- 3 USB 2.0 ports for connecting various peripheral devices
- Supports Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system
TELECOMMUNICATIONS Give your practice a competitive edge with an all-in-one digital phone system.
- An all-in-one digital phone system is especially designed to improve your communication and increase your productivity. And it couldn't be easier to use!
- Full capacity - up to six phone lines, 12 digital stations and two analog stations for fax machines or cordless phones
- A sixth-generation voice mail features two available channels of voice and two hours of voice message storage
- Route callers automatically with an automated attendant
- An all-in-one digital phone system offers even more breakthrough features to improve the flow of your business
Here are some Questions to ask..
Hitec-Med's team of consultants has the experience and insight you need to make the right decisions for your business.
- Do you need support with your current computer system?
- Is it time to upgrade your software or implement new technology?
We are dental technology professionals.
Hitec-Med's consultants and technicians have extensive ergonomic, aesthetic and functional knowledge of all aspects of a dental practice, including the operatory. We design computer systems that fit your practice as well as your floor plan.We are computer professionals.
Hitec-Med's consultants and technicians recognize that each office and installation is unique, so we start with a complimentary assessment of your dental practice. Once we have a clear understanding of your goals and preferences, we develop solutions that are customized for you and your business.
We are specialized dental integrators.
Hitec-Med's consultants and technicians work with all of the leading dental software systems, including Practiceworks, Softdent, Dentrix, EagleSoft and most others on the market today. We offer unbiased recommendations and support to help you select the most efficient and functional product for your dental practice.