posted Apr 26, 2013, 4:09 PM by Andrew Manzo
updated May 6, 2013, 10:04 AM
At Hitec-Med, we provide computer networking, installation and support using the most powerful and practical dental technologies available. Our team of experienced technicians specialize in developing dental networks to specifically fit any space, size, and need you may have. We also provide software installation, upgrades, digital x-rays, cameras, backup integrity,support and website design.
Hitec-Med can provide everything from network computer systems to physical installation of cabling to get your office connected. We provide high quality, certified voice and data cabling to Laguna Hills, California, offering a complete end-to-end cabling system. Our structured wiring solutions make office environments expandable, manageable, and organized.
IT Consulting Services:
- Equipment R&D – Research and design to spec proper equipment requirements for your technology project.
- Software Research - Are other users satisfied with the software you are getting ready to buy? How quickly do they return calls? What other similar alternatives are available?
- Vendor Evaluation - "We are considering several different vendors but we are having difficulty identifying a clear advantage between one or the other..."
- Project Planning - In depth project planning with gantt chart, timetables, tickets assigned to specific resources spelling out step-by-step tasks and time allocation budgeting will help ensure projects reach milestones on time.
- Preferred Partner Network - TS Tech has been providing IT services for over 20 years, and in that time we have built a comprehensive list of partners who provide service in areas of the IT industry that we do not service. This network of partners enables us to find experienced people to provide low voltage wiring, VOIP and standard telephone service, Internet connectivity, copier and document management services, surveillance equipment, software development, website development and more.
- Office Technology Moves – When you are looking to move your business to a new location we can evaluate the floor plan, calculate wiring needs, wireless coverage, setup racks, assist with internet connectivity changes, bar code equipment for tracking and assist with user setup and connectivity.
- Network Installations & Upgrades – Regardless of whether you're looking to add a new PC or a whole new network or even a branch office, we'll make sure that everything is taken into consideration and that compatibility and future planning is built in. We do this for servers, workstations, laptops, connectivity, firewalls, switches and anything else that you rely on to run your business.
Dental TechnologyHitec-Med is a premier provider of technology integration solutions for dental and medical practices. Our array of strategic partnerships allow us to design a solution customized for your needs. With an adjustable arm holding a monitor or a patient can clearly see visuals regarding treatment presentation from their typical in operatory positions. The patient no longer has to be moved to see the screen because the screen can be moved to where the patient can see it.
- Consulting for computer network hardware
- Technical support for your computer system (new or existing)
- Ergonomic mounts and custom layouts designed around your office
- Remote backup services
- Telephone and office sound systems
- Patient education systems, office communication systems, and shared secure e-mail systems
- Consulting for practice management and digital imaging solutions
The NCU Operatory PC This compact design features 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor, Intel HD 4000 graphics and supports a variety of design applications, making it possible to power everything from digital signage to portable kiosks.
Despite fitting comfortably in the palm of your hand, the NUC sports impressive computing performance. In addition to supporting up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, the multicore processor and graphics provide easy navigation between applications and simplifies multitasking with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology.
Other features include:
- Dual HDMI connectors support up to two digital displays with digital audio
- 3 USB 2.0 ports for connecting various peripheral devices
- Supports Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system
Intel technology combined with Equus’ build-to-order flexibility ensures the NUC can be customized to meet the unique needs and requirements of your customers. We take our computing devices seriously and back our products with great service, support and price.
Adjustable Mounting Arms
A monitor arm with enough reach will enable you to use the monitor to educate your patient about a treatment or to view x-rays from a bed or chair. This system makes it easier to engage your patient in the treatment process. The same system can then lift the monitor high enough to be used by staff personnel or colleagues to discuss treatment plans.
There are many monitor mounting arms and stands in the market designed for an array of applications and environments. You need to know exactly what you are looking for to match your needs with the correct solution.
The following are some things to keep in mind when looking for a mounting system:
- Adaptability - Remember that what you need now may change in the future. Find a system that is designed with this in mind. "How easy will it be to add a keyboard mount to this monitor arm in the future? Will I have to buy a completely new system or can I upgrade this one?"
- Adjustability - The LCD monitor arm or mount should be able to be adjusted easily by the people who will use it every day? "Can my secretary easily adjust the height of this monitor stand?" In the case of mounting arms, think of the farthest point it will need to reach. "Will this arm reach where I need it to?"
- Compatibility - There are compatibility standards set forth by VESA, the Video Electronics Standard Association, that determine how your LCD monitor can be mounted. Be sure to find a mounting system that has a mounting interface that is compatible with your LCD monitor. If your monitor hasn't been purchased, make sure that the LCD monitor you decide on is VESA compliant. Also keep in mind the weight of the equipment you intend to mount. Make sure you find a mounting system with a weight capacity to meet your requirements.
The right LCD monitor mounting systems are tools that can transform your practice; it will enrich the experience of your patients, and create a safer and more efficient workplace for employees.
- Quality - Find out how the systems you are looking at have been engineered and manufactured. "Is the mounting system designed to be durable? Is the arm meant to last longer than the equipment I will be mounting? Do I feel comfortable having this system extended over my patient? What kind of finish does it have? Will the finish fade or chip away?"