Digital X-Ray Integration – New capabilities and proven savings!
Hitec-Med specializes in digital dental x-ray integration. Whether you chose a solution developed specifically for your practice management software or select a product from an external digital x-ray solutions company, we have the expertise to integrate your digital imaging seamlessly.
- We have over 20 year's experience integrating digital dental x-ray sensors with all major practice management software solutions. Please see the list below for a sample of our supported technologies.
- Hitec-Med's engineers are trusted throughout the Orange County area to install, integrate and maintain Panoramic and Cephalometric digital x-ray imaging units.
- Cone-beam technology. Hitec-Med engineers are members of a select group of certified installers for the Kodak Iluma and 9000 3-D product lines.
- Rely on Hitec-Med to prepare accurate x-ray shielding plans for submission to your state’s regulatory agency.
- Hitec-Med provides computers specifically designed for digital image acquisition. Contact us to learn more about the systems developed specifically for your digital x-ray imaging technology.
Experience the Benefits of Digital X-ray Technology
Software enhancements built in to most dental x-ray technologies provide greater diagnostic possibilities than standard film x-rays.
- Caries detection
- Highlight effects
- Full Screen display
- 3-Dimensional Imaging
Dental x-ray technology integrated with your practice management software provides savings in every area of your practice. After the initial purchase (which is usually deductible under Section 179) you will see the time and cost savings soar.
- Digital X-ray Images - No more film or developer
- Faster image development
- Faster turnaround on insurance claims
- Improved workflow - x-rays are easily shared with staff and colleagues
- Images are attached to the patient’s record
- No need for bulky, hardcopy x-ray storage
- Postage savings
- Regain office space from your former darkroom
We focus on your technology, so you can focus on your patients.
Supported Digital Dental X-ray and Imaging
- Kodak Dental Imaging (certified Kodak NSP)
- Dentrix Imaging
- Dimaxsis / Planmeca
- Henry Schein / i-CAT cone beam 3-D
- Sirona / Sidexis / Galileos 3-D
- ScanX /Vipersoft
Voice and Data Cabling
Your business depends on fast, consistent delivery of information from the outside world and within your organization. Low voltage cabling is the backbone of network and telecommunications infrastructure. Phone systems, computers, peripherals, video networks and security systems require high-quality, shielded and structured cabling to communicate consistently with each other.
From new construction to retrofit installations, Hitec-Med provides reliable, cost-effective low voltage solutions on time-when you need it. Our engineers will install, test and certify your data, voice and security systems wiring, so you can be sure your systems will be ready to go when your equipment arrives.
- Low Voltage Solutions
- Plenum cable and non-plenum rated Cat5e and Cat6 cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- High Resolution Audio/Video Splitters and Extensions
- Security and Surveillance System Cabling
- Sound System Cabling and Installation
- Voice & Data Services
- New Construction Permitting
- New Construction Rough-in
- COAX/CATV/TV network Installations
- DMARC Extensions for T1/DSL/Phone Services
- VOIP Installation Services
Digital video recording (dvr video surveillance) technology is surprisingly affordable, and with today’s massive digital storage solutions, surveillance videos can be stored cost effectively. Hitec-Med designs indoor and outdoor video surveillance networks to meet all of your needs. Using a combination of internal and external security cameras with optional audio, you will monitor entrances and exits for visitors and employees (including time stamps); keep an eye on cash handling areas; record meetings for later review and coaching; record sedation procedures, providing peace of mind for the patient and provider; and record activity around parking lots and external assets. All our systems are accessible over the Internet for authorized users so you can review recordings or keep an eye on things from a remote location.
- Discreet Fixed Dome Video Cameras
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom cameras
- IP and closed circuit/CCTV camera options
- Outdoor Cameras
- Low light, hidden, and specialty cameras
- DVR Systems
- 24 hour and motion activated recording options
- Remote access to recordings and live video
- Security Video Surveillance Installation
- Surveillance System Design
- Professional Installation
- DVR Custom Configuration
- Remote and On-site Monitoring configuration
- Lower Insurance Premiums
- Theft Deterrence
- Employee Safety
- Asset Protection
- Remote Surveillance
- Patient Monitoring
- Peace of Mind
Security system enhancement Cameras act as a theft deterrent in parking lots, around entrances and over expensive HVAC equipment that cannot be fully secured. As a bonus, studies show that internal cameras can increase employee productivity.
Sedation Dentistry Digital video recording during sedation dentistry provides enhanced security for you and peace of mind for your patients. DVR allows the provider to monitor all procedures from start to finish and store them indefinitely.
Training Videos A picture is worth a thousand words. Record procedures and surgeries in house to illustrate new methods and techniques for your employees and colleagues.