posted May 2, 2013, 2:35 PM by Andrew Manzo
updated May 2, 2013, 2:36 PM
IT Services Hitec-Med offers a wide variety of professional IT services designed to make your business more efficient, effective, and competitive to the Pasadena, California. With over a decade of experience in serving the dental community, you can feel confident you have a trusted, highly skilled partner that can provide consulting, design, and support services to meet your technology needs.
Our IT services include:
This compact design features 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor, Intel HD 4000 graphics and supports a variety of design applications, making it possible to power everything from digital signage to portable kiosks.
The NCU Operatory PC
Despite fitting comfortably in the palm of your hand, the NUC sports impressive computing performance. In addition to supporting up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, the multicore processor and graphics provide easy navigation between applications and simplifies multitasking with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology.
Other features include:Network and Computer Services
- Dual HDMI connectors support up to two digital displays with digital audio
- 3 USB 2.0 ports for connecting various peripheral devices
- Supports Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system
Intel technology combined with Equus’ build-to-order flexibility ensures the NUC can be customized to meet the unique needs and requirements of your customers. We take our computing devices seriously and back our products with great service, support and price.
- A reliable, secure network is essential for most businesses. As a premier provider of IT services and solutions since 2002 , Hitec-Med can design a new business network or upgrade your existing one, ensuring manageability, scalability, and remote connectivity, redundancy, and workflow optimization.
System Design and Installation
- Selecting the right computer systems for your business given today’s ever-tightening budgets can be a daunting task. Let Hitec-Med's consultants take the pain out of network planning by helping you identify the best technologies, equipment, configuration, internet connectivity, email integration and customization, and security that will meet your end-to-end business requirements.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- It’s a fact of life that computer systems require maintenance, efficiency upgrades, and troubleshooting when unforeseen issues arise. Hitec-Med offers unparalleled IT service either remotely or onsite at your office location. You can feel confident that you have a trusted, highly skilled partner committed to your business optimization and success.
- Handling data loss can be a costly and potentially devastating business experience. Unexpected issues can not only damage productivity, they can ruin your business credibility and reputation. Hitec-Med can help you mitigate the risk of data loss by implementing a disaster recovery plan based on proven and cost effective backup and data storage procedures. And, in the unfortunate event an IT disaster should occur, our highly skilled technicians can help restore your critical system configurations and recover valuable data to the extent possible. Don't get caught without a disaster recovery plan.
- Hitec-Med brings a fresh approach to IT consulting by remaining completely independent of all software and hardware vendors, allowing our consultants to provide unbiased advice and recommendations. We have over a decade of experience in designing advanced technology services and solutions for the dental community. Our staff is dedicated to helping you quickly and efficiently resolve your IT issues either remotely or onsite at your office location.