Small Business Solutions Your devices may be in place, but Hitec-Med carries on as your partner for technical issue troubleshooting, training, continuous IT maintenance and monitoring. Our technical IT support services include:
Our aggressive IT support services guarantees your servers and networks are always at optimum performance, in Redondo Beach, California. With our 24/7 monitoring program, we catch issues just before they become critical complications that could paralyze your workplace or healthcare practice. Staying on top of things keeps your office systems and technology operating as smoothly as possible. We know that’s what you need – efficient IT maintenance and IT support services that works for you, plain and simple.
- Repair and hardware maintenance
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Wireless Network Support
- Help desk support – Help is there once you need it, only a call away
- Network administration — We will look after regular IT maintenance routines that keep your office physical and wireless network running smoothly.
- System training
- Disaster Recovery and Backup System
- Ongoing needs analysis and evaluation
- IT outsourcing strategies — High Tech Innovations has the expertise to be your IT department.
Linking Healthcare Together with Technological innovation
It’s simple- you require all of your office technology to work together so you can be effective and stay reasonably competitive. In Redondo Beach, Ca, That’s our area of expertise. Hitec-Med is the primary IT consulting and networking organization in LA County. We are experts in computers and network technology so that you don't have to be. Hitec-Med gives you the tools to run an productive and effective office— completely integrated office systems that work.
Full-service, IT support for Medical Practices, Dental Offices and all small and medium size organization operations. Our knowledgeable IT consultants have been looking after all aspects of your office technology needs, Which could be:
- IT consultants services
- Dental IT services
- Medical IT services
- IT Support services
- Business telephone systems
- SEO Services
- Logo Design
- Network security analysis
- Network consultants services
- Cabling and wireless networks
- Computer hardware
- Web Design and Development
- Website Hosting & Maintenance
Dental Office Services - Linking Dentistry and Technology
Our expertise in dental technology goes back for over 20 years, with plenty of valued dental practices in our client list. Our understanding of dental practice management and operatory design and style combined with our technical experience in dental technology, clinical program integration, computer networks, clinical charting and other office technology makes Hitec-Med
the right choice to integrate your dental practice, in the front office and in the clinical areas.
Each dental practice is one of a kind and so are our the solutions. We always customize our services to your specific needs. Hitec-Med has the experience, technical understanding and ability to assist dental offices of all sizes with:
We have practical experience with the following dental practice management and dental digital X-ray imaging software:
- Practice Management and Digital Imaging - Assessment and Implementation
- Computers and Network Cabling
- Clinical Application Integration
- Dental Digital X-Ray
- X-Ray Imaging Installation
- Patient Education Systems
- Operatory design and dental technology
- HIPAA Compliance
- Kodak Dental Imaging
- Digital X-ray imaging
- Clinical Charting
- Patient Gallery
- Caesy and others
The New Dental PC, The NUC is just 4"x4"x2" and packed with the latest technology and features At Hitec-Med, we understand the demand for business-class computing devices are always changing. We are pleased to introduce the Nobilis® NUC, a glimpse of what lies ahead for mini desktop computing.
This compact design features 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor, Intel HD 4000 graphics and supports a variety of design applications, making it possible to power everything from digital signage to portable kiosks.
Despite fitting comfortably in the palm of your hand, the NUC sports impressive computing performance. In addition to supporting up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, the multicore processor and graphics provide easy navigation between applications and simplifies multitasking with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology. Other features include:
Intel technology combined with Hitec-Med's build-to-order flexibility ensures the NUC can be customized to meet the unique needs and requirements of your customers. We take our computing devices seriously and back our products with great service, support and price.
- Dual HDMI connectors support up to two digital displays with digital audio
- 3 USB 2.0 ports for connecting various peripheral devices
- Supports Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system