posted May 6, 2013, 8:33 AM by Andrew Manzo
updated May 6, 2013, 8:35 AM
If your organization relies on technology but you can't afford a full time technology individual then we can help you. Hitec-Med will work with you to create an ideal technology plan customized to your practical business needs in Temple City, California.
Our approaches can be delivered on an "as needed basis" or we can design, implement, and support entire IT services for your organization. Our recommendations are always tailored to effectively solve the problem while minimizing cost and organizational downtime. With years of broad-based technology experience, we are able to deliver complete IT solutions for any small to medium sized enterprise.
Dental Website DesignHitec-Med can design and create a website structured to the specific needs of your business. If you need a simple site outlining what you do, or you require a large e-commerce site, we can develop and maintain it.
Managed IT Services
Hitec-Med managed services offer technical know-how, cost containment and flexibility from a single source for all of your IT infrastructure needs in Temple City. Our specialists analyze your organization’s unique requirements to tailor a managed services solution that aligns your IT with your business strategy, increases availability and uptime – while maintaining a low fixed monthly rate.
The key to avoiding downtime is diagnosing problems before they happen. Benefits:
- Priority Response times
- Remote Access to all on-site computers
- Monitoring of Network Health and Security
- Proactive Network Maintenance
- Dedicated IT Manager
- Live Local Helpdesk for immediate resolution to IT issues
- Customizable support plans to meet your business needs
- Best Practices training
- Discounted service rates
- Emergency Services
- Hosted Exchange
- Spam Filtering
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Online Backup
- Server Collocation
- Hosted Services
Dental TechnologyHitec-Med in Temple City, Ca, is a premier provider of technology integration solutions for dental and medical practices. Our array of strategic partnerships allow us to design a solution customized for your needs. With an adjustable arm holding a monitor or a patient can clearly see visuals regarding treatment presentation from their typical in operatory positions. The patient no longer has to be moved to see the screen because the screen can be moved to where the patient can see it.
- Consulting for computer network hardware
- Technical support for your computer system (new or existing)
- Ergonomic mounts and custom layouts designed around your office
- Remote backup services
- Telephone and office sound systems
- Patient education systems, office communication systems, and shared secure e-mail systems
- Consulting for practice management and digital imaging solutions
Adjustable Mounting Arms
A monitor arm with enough reach will enable you to use the monitor to educate your patient about a treatment or to view x-rays from a bed or chair. This system makes it easier to engage your patient in the treatment process. The same system can then lift the monitor high enough to be used by staff personnel or colleagues to discuss treatment plans.
There are many monitor mounting arms and stands in the market designed for an array of applications and environments. You need to know exactly what you are looking for to match your needs with the correct solution.
The following are some things to keep in mind when looking for a mounting system:
- Adaptability - Remember that what you need now may change in the future. Find a system that is designed with this in mind. "How easy will it be to add a keyboard mount to this monitor arm in the future? Will I have to buy a completely new system or can I upgrade this one?"
- Adjustability - The LCD monitor arm or mount should be able to be adjusted easily by the people who will use it every day? "Can my secretary easily adjust the height of this monitor stand?" In the case of mounting arms, think of the farthest point it will need to reach. "Will this arm reach where I need it to?"
- Compatibility - There are compatibility standards set forth by VESA, the Video Electronics Standard Association, that determine how your LCD monitor can be mounted. Be sure to find a mounting system that has a mounting interface that is compatible with your LCD monitor. If your monitor hasn't been purchased, make sure that the LCD monitor you decide on is VESA compliant. Also keep in mind the weight of the equipment you intend to mount. Make sure you find a mounting system with a weight capacity to meet your requirements.
The right LCD monitor mounting systems are tools that can transform your practice; it will enrich the experience of your patients, and create a safer and more efficient workplace for employees.
- Quality - Find out how the systems you are looking at have been engineered and manufactured. "Is the mounting system designed to be durable? Is the arm meant to last longer than the equipment I will be mounting? Do I feel comfortable having this system extended over my patient? What kind of finish does it have? Will the finish fade or chip away?"